Saturday, January 12

Resolutions for the new year?

I think I need to re-think my plans for the future and cut off my ties with the Internet. NOT.

It's hard for me to work without it for school, but similarly the Internet decreases the amount of what's left of my time and concentration that's supposedly for school work. I'm not even sure if that statement makes sense. Am I going insane? Is this withdrawal? But from what?


I'm in the phase when every now and then I have this urge to open my browser do a routine check of social networking sites. I think I might have become overly dependent on technology, like many of the people with access to a computer and Internet. Yes, that's it. "Overly dependent." That's a less harmful way to put it, instead of the extreme "addiction" or "obsession". That will do.


KMN.

No comments:

Post a Comment