Thursday, December 1

Christmas and Tidbits

Today, I welcome December with arms wide open.

Parol! (c) mellosum.seesaa.net
The start of December signals the start of the Christmas season, the season of giving. It also signals the end of the year and the start of another. And the best of all, it is when kids and kids at heart start being good and kind to everyone. Now this is why this is my favorite time of the year.

Moving on...


A friend in Facebook shared a link to this very long story that is supposed to be a joke. Since yesterday was a holiday, I sat back and relaxed as I read the story patiently. I finished the over-42-meter-long joke in less than two hours. And with that, I am inviting you to read The Longest Joke in the World and let's see if you can beat my time.

After reading the Longest Joke, you can also drop by Bryant Oden's Funny Songs. You do not have to be a preschooler to enjoy anything in the site. The videos and songs really brought out the child in me. Oh, childhood! How I miss those days of innocence... and no homework.

Speaking of homework, I am blessed tonight for the lack of assignments due tomorrow. But either way, I still did a bunch of outlines and essays today. Well, the second semester just started and I feel pretty diligent. (Though I feel much laid back since yesterday. Oh well.)

Finally, I share this last link. This is  my latest addiction, and everyone else's guilty pleasure. Ha! Click here and enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. hey,,i've been reading your blog since May 2011..i find it interesting..really, .uhm can i ask you if you have read any classic book?..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anon! Thank you very much for reading my blog!

    Recently, I read Jo's Boys by Louisa May Alcott and and Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger. Hope this helps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok..i'll try reading that too..thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure! No prob!

    Hey, I hope next time you would share your name, alright? :)

    Keep reading, it's good for you. ;)

    ReplyDelete