Thursday, April 17

Forward this message

Hey!

It’s been a while. How have you been? Gotten yourself busy, huh?

Actually, it’s been ages since we last talked. You haven’t even replied to any of my messages. I’ve gotten anxious about you. But, hey, you have been posting status updates in your favorite networking site, so I shouldn’t worry, right?

To be honest, it’s not about your current state that I’m worried about, but rather, what you think of me. (Well, I still want to know how you are doing right now.) I know, I know. It’s stupid of me to think that you think of me the way I think of you. Do you even think of me? I mean, I have told you my feelings and I did not ask you to go out with me. I know that you wouldn’t want to even if I insist on it. I know that this thing is not your cup of tea. I know that I shouldn’t wait for you, because you told me not to. I should move on, but how could I? Why can’t you just reply to my chat messages?

 I don’t think you have realized, but I am in love with you. I am truly, madly, deeply in love with you (and I'm not just saying this for the song). It really is true that when one falls in love, one turns into a clown. It pisses me off but at the same time I really don’t care anymore if I do stupid silly things for you, because they are for you.

But recently, you seem all too cruel. I know that you have seen my messages, so why won’t you reply? Even a single “Hi” would have been nice. Do you even notice me? Or are you somehow distancing yourself from me? If that’s the case, please tell me. If I am annoying you with my concern or if you are too busy to spare time for me but openly post updates about your daily grind, please tell me. It hurts if any of these were true, but it even hurts more that you wouldn’t even want to talk to me. What am I to you, really?

Everything hurts because I really care for you. Because I sincerely love you.

People do crazy things when they are in love. This must be the craziest I have been.




From Anonymous

--

A/N: This is what a friend was supposed to write for someone who needs an eye-opener. But in reality, my friend just has to wake up and face reality, yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment