Thursday, September 1

Start of Ber

Is it September already? Man, that was fast!

It feels as if my college days started just about yesterday. And somehow it is true, because of the the short vacation due to the recent long weekend. You have got to love national holidays.

Hurricane names (c) xkcd.com
However, it seems that the administration of UP has ran out of powers to cancel classes. It has been raining the whole day yet our classes were not suspended. On the other hand, there were days when classes were canceled due to heavy rains in the morning, but the sky clears just after the announcement. Ironic, but true. Is it because of the holidays? Oh, well.

Anyway, today is the start of the first "-ber" month of the year, which heralds the "-ber" season, and consequently the Christmas season, my favorite time to be on vacation mode. It also means that our first semester will be over and we will be having our semestral break, another call for vacation mode.

But, alas, sacrifices should be made for the success of my first semester in college. That means that I should think about vacation as a prize for my hard work and perseverance in college. It also means less time for Internet surfing and chit-chat that are not acad-related. And since this is not acad stuff, I should stop. But how can I if Blogger's new interface is so awesome? It makes me want to write all day and all night long. It feels so, how do I say this? Updated? Hi-tech? Classy? Sophisticated? Whatever. You get my point, yes? (Good feedback over here, Blogger team!)

Anyway, back to reality for me. Godspeed everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment