Wednesday, January 18

Just Test Takers Passing

I was one of the lucky people who first shared the link in Facebook and spread the word that the UPCAT results finally came out. I have checked the results and so far most of the people I knew who took UPCAT passed. I just don't know whether it is their first choice or last. But even so, CONGRATULATIONS, future freshies!

Just about this time last year, I got excited with all the test  results coming out. Boy, I was so happy head over heals when I saw my names in every results site of the entrance tests I took. After getting the results, I had the time of my life deciding where to study.

I have posted some logos that will lead you to the site of the entrance test results when you click them. Don't worry, this is not spam. By the way, these logos are not arranged in any particular order. Go ahead and click away!





To everyone who passed to any of the universities above, CONGRATULATIONS! Good luck and enjoy your college life!

And for those who did not pass in any, don't go moping around like you have reached your end of the rode. God has laid better plans for you. I'm sure He did.

No comments:

Post a Comment