Monday, February 13

Ain't A Song About Love

Recent status updates by my Facebook friends show mixed emotions about tomorrow. There are those who are super excited to spend time with their love ones and paint the town red. They really want to spread the love. A couple of couple friends make it a special occasion. On the other hand, there are those, such as I, who keep tomorrow as ordinary as possible. I am not bitter (well, maybe for my Chemistry long exam earlier) nor philophobic. I just have no obligation to keep a certain someone feel loved for one day. But mind you, if I have a special one, I would not need Valentine's Day to show how much I appreciate and care for him, right? There are certainly many days in a year for that.

Moving on... All the single ladies (and gents), put your hands up!



I have been listening nonstop to Joseph Vincent's S.A.D. in YouTube after my depressing Chemistry long exam (which I do not want to talk about). His song was like an anti-depressant. Honestly, I can partially relate to its lyrics. And I am sure many others can, too. V-Day makes singledom a little bit more obvious. And as the song says, Valentine's Day is Single Awareness Day. On another note, the song has this nice tune that I can't help but be LSS-ed.


Joseph Vincent has many other songs, so I hope you guys can also check out his official YouTube channel and listen to his other songs. By the way, he has a cover of Parokya ni Edgar's Gitara for all the Filipinos.

No comments:

Post a Comment