Wednesday, October 19

Bitter, and at the same time, Sweet

I really really really miss writing for my blog. October is half-way through but I have not posted any update of my life. Or even a fictional story that proves my literary ability.

Alas, I have been very busy with college especially that the end is near- that is, the semester's end is near. A lot of paper works and final exams to study for made me focused more on my academics that, somehow, it made me a dull girl. This week, although my semester has not officially ended yet, others' already had and a lot of my dorm-mates and block-mates went to their homes in the provinces. And because the sense of vacation is contagious, I felt it. Unfortunately, I still have an exam tomorrow and three papers to write.

Oh the pain! Oh the cruelty! Oh the prolonging of my agony!

But, lo and behold, I still found time to change my blog layout from this:





...to this:



Isn't it fun? And here's a big thank you to Ms Wendy Ledda, my creative best friend who informed me that she has nothing to do on her semestral break. And because I love asking favors from my best friends, I commissioned her to Photoshop some works of art. See the banner and the favicon (the picture on the tab)? That's her doing.

I'll be taking my last exam tomorrow (wish me luck) but that still won't be the end of my first semester. You see, I still have three essays to write intricately to grab that line of uno grade I'm hoping for.

Please pray for me, alright? Because, hey, I always pray for those who read my blog. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment