Saturday, October 1

October is...

It is really hard to say whether I like this month or not.

For one thing, most of the submission deadlines for acad work is in the coming days. I also have several long examinations this coming week. And since the semester is coming to a close, the final exams are also scheduled this month. Talk about a hellish month.

But then again...

To my favorite person in the world!
P.S. I badly need Photoshop.
October is the effing month when I was born. My one and only [and still a] baby brother was also born this month nine years ago. And of course, my favorite person was born today some decades ago. Without her, I wouldn't be here as me today.

Here's a little something to my dearest mother:
To Nanay, Happy Birthday! I won't spill your age, don't worry about that. Ate Pau and I are just a Facebook poke away. Don't forget that we are always here for you. Continue being who you are, happy and beautiful and always caring. Keep strong! We love you, Nay, and we will always do! God Bless!
I also know a lot of people who celebrate their birthday this month. I also know several people who were born the same day I was. I really believe that October is the month of celebrations, don't you? Well, I guess it would be biased to say that Octoberians rock. But, hey, I was born this way.

October is also the last month of the first semester so *drum roll* thus comes the semestral break. Oh, I love my vacations very much. I get to go home, do some weird things I usually do, do some new stuff for a change, and be with my family again. I always miss my family, no matter how close they seem thanks to the Internet. Every time the sem break starts, it seems that I can finally breathe again. It's R&R time, baby!

Deciding whether I like this month or not is pathetic, especially with all these data laid down. In the end, neither is the most appropriate description for it. Why? Because I L-O-V-E October very much that saying that I like it is an understatement of what I really feel. No doubt about it.

Happy last month of my first semester of my first year of college! Let's enjoy the remaining days.

No comments:

Post a Comment