Friday, October 21

Wow, Just Wow

I wasn't really expecting to see this figure so soon on my blog's statistics. Reaching a thousand pageviews was swell enough for me, but the extra 17 is heart warming. Okay, maybe it is not as big and awesome a number as a hundred or more over a thousand, but this blog is not as popular as many others. So a few steps from 1000 is already a big deal.

1017. I'm still awestruck.

Honestly, I was imagining myself writing a post for my 1000th pageview, because I thought of the number as dramatic. Yes, I do believe in fairies (I do! I do!) and drama. It gives life a little more pixie dust, a little more spice, don't you think?

To everyone who has read my blog, or even to those who just happened to passed by, thank you very much! It really means so much to me. Even if you seem to be "just a passer-by", reaching this blog is quite a blessing for you and for me. I get the impression that people do read my blog, and you just made someone happy. Good for you!

And because of this, I hope to make what I write even more interesting and, ultimately, inspiring. I promise.

1 comment:

  1. Continue writing. It's good for the soul...

    ReplyDelete