Tuesday, November 15

It's My Fifth

What's supposed to happen now?

UP has welcomed me and my fellow freshmen to our second semester in college. But unlike the last semester, we finally experienced the reality of enrollment for every isko. But if you want to know, you have to go through it first. I just think that it is harder to understand something that is explained than something that is experienced. But at the end of the day, the feeling of satisfaction after being officially enrolled is just ecstatic.

And yes, my Form 5 was signed by none other than Doc Q. FTW!

I got paid zero!



Today marks my fifth month in college. My first semester was full of new realizations and experiences that I expect to gain more this semester. I also expect more homework, projects and tests this semester. A lot of my teachers have been warning me about tons of workload since the first day. It is all coming true, and school was only back for one week. As proof, I have to write pre-lab notes for an experiment, answer questions about our recent microscopy experiment, write a required journal entry about a mandatory topic, practice graphing modified basic functions and review the solubility rules.

But since the classes are just starting, I'm still lazy from vacation weeks ago. I think I need a little more nudge to jump start my excellent performance this semester.

For now, I shall grab the chance to celebrate my fifth month-sarry as a college student as I am not yet drowning with school work. Drinks on me tonight, if you see me. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment