Saturday, March 24

Dance, Dance

I have been listening to Kimbra's songs today. I'm beginning to memorize them, actually. Here's Kimbra's Good Intent.


After watching several music videos of Kimbra's songs, I have realized how much I really miss dancing.

I have been used to performing at least once a school year since nursery. Having none in my college freshman year is... unnatural? atypical? different? Whatever. But seriously, it's a new feeling for me. I really want to get down on the floor and do my thing. The beat, the music, the choreography, the all-night practices, the costumes, the final performance: I miss them all! Oh how I wish I can turn back time and keep on dancing like there's no tomorrow. Or at least, enjoy the performance again. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment