Saturday, March 17

Simple Ideas

I was just scanning through my Facebook notifications when I saw that my friend tagged me to a link she shared. I checked it and found out how awesome the site is. Awesome because I found this video:


This video is entitled "How simple ideas lead to scientific discoveries" uploaded by TED Education. It's inspiring to know how simple ideas can turn into ground-breaking discoveries. It is awesome to think that long ago, people before were able to discover all those things even without the technology that we have today. It was even more fun to watch the video with Adam Savage in it.

It also makes me wonder in this age of machines, gadgets and all sorts of technology how little we get to discover or how little significance they have. I also wonder why we do less thinking and more surfing in the Internet. I won't be a hypocrite, because honestly, I feel so guilty about this. And sad that I don't let my brain does not function at its full potential.

I also find the site School of Fail, where I found the video, fun because it is not like 9Gag where everything is a meme or an image poking fun on just about anything and everything in the Web. I also get to learn a lot of things. Sure there are still memes there, I mean, where in the Web can I not find a meme? But with videos such as the one above, it's really cool to watch something so full of science and be inspirational at the same time. Yes, I am a science freak, and I ain't afraid to show it.

Special thanks to my friend Sheena, again, for the link. You're getting to be a regular here, eh? What can I say? You're just awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks for dropping by! i hope that you continue reading my blog. :)

      Delete