Thursday, March 22

Finals start tomorrow

"I'm going home, to a place where I belong
Where your love has always been enough for me"
- Home by Daughtry




I think I should have chosen a video that celebrates summer. But who actually cares? 10 days to go and I'm going home!

To all Iskos and Iskas in UP Diliman (because I'm not so sure about the schedules of the other campuses), break a leg and God bless to everyone in the Final Examinations that starts tomorrow! Think: Hell Month is almost over and we can sleep all day and PARTY all night. (At least think of the sleep part.) We can do this!

I am on rest mode as of the moment. Consecutive exams make me constantly sleepy and hungry. Blogging distracts me from my lightheaded-ness and whining stomach. Unfortunately, with blogging comes the Internet, which has so many ways to keep me from studying. Where's discipline when you need one?

1 comment:

  1. I FEEL YOU! :D
    I'm going home as well sa province ko, pero I won't stay long there, nag trisem sched namin, May start ng classes... ughhhhh

    ReplyDelete