Saturday, September 15

Nothings on a Rainy Day

After a month-long hiatus in blog writing, it feels quite difficult to write non-academic articles. I have been writing laboratory reports and essays day in, day out this semester that I cannot see writing as a recreational activity or an exercise of imagination anymore. My usual excuse would be my academics and, well, my application process for an organization, but are they really valid excuses? Better time management skills and discipline to stay away from distractions (such as television shows, movies and the Internet) could have helped me do everything I want- both necessary and vanity- in all the proper time. Keyword is "proper".

I wish I have more thought-provoking things to say.

On the other hand, I have pictures as documentation of the events in the past few months. Nothing fancy, really. Just a few stolen shots of people I was with for the past 3 months.

Speaking of months, join me in celebrating my one year and three months of college life. Three cheers, everyone. Hep hep hooray! Hep hep hooray! Hep hep hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment