Thursday, October 4

Finals are too soon

Before I drown myself in the depths of the sea of lessons I have to review and suffocate from the lack of social life, I would like to take this moment to appreciate life.

*long awkward pause*

If anyone out there would like to share something extraterrestrial, supernatural, a witty bit of wisdom, now's the right time.

And then here comes some memes to keep us from getting insane as the final examinations week, a.k.a. "Hell Week", otherwise know as the death of me, gets nearer by the second, but let's keep optimistic, shall we?

True story. We just got the news today.



Sleep is for the weak.

How about studying a book cover to cover?
Worst case scenario, but I still have faith in everyone to pass.

Where did my optimism go?

So I'm a bit pessimistic at the moment but it's more fun to create these memes than motivational quotes and such, you know? The latter is just too mainstream. Plus, this is the reality. Deal with it. But seriously though, some motivation can help here. Anyone?

Well, I'm off to study in peace now. I won't fail the final exams, promise! May the force be with you and the odds be ever in your favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment