Monday, October 1

October started

Just when I thought I've seen it all, the Cebu dancing inmates steal the scene and dance to Psy's Gangnam Style. I found this out through a Rappler article and I just can't sit here and not share it. It seems that the Gangnam Style has not lost its touch yet. 



Since their Thriller performance ages ago, it's fun seeing the inmates in another flash mob. It's also nice to see these so-called criminals get rehabilitated through dancing. (I just don't think that everyone committed a crime. Wrong place, wrong time scenario, you know?) That's the power of dance for you. Well done, Cebu! This is a nice way to start the month, plus the fact that October is my favorite.

Oh, and a big shout out to my dearest mother for her nth birthday, where n will be held secret until she turns 100.

Family ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment