Wednesday, October 17

I'm home...

...and my semestral break has commenced! So, what have I been up to?

For starters, I am trying to devour as much books, movies, TV shows and food as I can in the span of my (almost) three-week vacation. I have luck on my side as I just finished "Nevermore" by James Patterson today, which I started yesterday while waiting for my flight in the departure area, and I am already in the second chapter of "Crossed" by Ally Condie. More books up ahead for me. Regarding the movies and TV shows, my sister and I are working together on this one. (Talk to me if you really want to know how we are doing.)

I have access to food, and lots of them for that matter. Tonight I'm cooking fried rice with sautéd shrimp paste (bagoong rice) and I hope it turns out just fine. I'm trying to be a good cook, though there's no need for that since I stay in a dormitory without a kitchen, but, still, I want to cook. And with that, I'll be sharing my creations every now and then and boast to the world how yummy they are. Ha ha!

I hope I have fun with this short vacation, and I hope you do, too. Oh, and do you have suggestions of books for to read or movies or TV shows for me to watch or food that you want me to experiment with? Go ahead and share them with me. I'll be more than willing to try them out.

6 comments:

  1. hi? i'm just wondering if you're reading a book only once? Well, apparently, you can finish a book in just a short span of time...haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First, thanks for stopping by! Second, yes, I only read a book once because I want to read lots of them this vacation time. And you know what? I actually finished my third novel in a span of one week today. Yehey me! I'm really doing my best to read lots, you see. Come school time, I won't have time for leisure books anymore. Hihi. :)

      Delete
    2. Wow,reading with such a short span of time??How could you?haha...Well I mean you have a good comprehension. Cause in my case, reading once is not enough for me to grasp all the message the author wants to convey...

      I've been always visiting your blog since last year..:)..

      Delete
    3. Well, I guess it's because I chose the books and I find them really interesting that I can't put them down once I have started reading it. Plus, I only have a short vacation so I'm really making the most out of it. Oh, and thanks for reading my blog! That's really nice to hear. And you know what would be nicer? If you could stop being anonymous and reveal your identity. That is, if it's all right with you. Haha! :D

      Delete
  2. haha! I wish I could be like you someday..I really want to read a LOT of books. it's just I can't find the time to do so and I guess I still don't have enough the skills to.....you know..read fast and all that.. :)

    I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself.. :D..I'm genny..Yeah my name's kinda weird 'cause it's usually spelled with a letter "J" and not "G"..haha. I'm also at my first year in college..:D

    Thanks for answering my questions.... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, and thanks again for reading my blog. It's really comforting to know someone other than my family reads it. Haha! I hope you continue to do so. ;) :D

      Delete