Sunday, April 28

Taekwondo

My mother enrolled my brother to taekwondo class to help him "instill discipline and lose some weight." He will start tomorrow. We picked up his uniform earlier today. At home, we tried it on. Yes, we.

Game face: ON 

My brother was so excited, he tried kicking with the uniform on and asked if he looked good. I will let you decide.

Hi-yah!
Feel my fury.
My brother was soaking wet from sweat after trying his run with the uniform.

Yes, I tried the top on, too.
And yes, it is hot with the uniform on without moving. How hot, then, would it be with the whole thing on while doing physical work out? On a summer day, at that.

I do not know who is more excited about it. What I do know is that I fear my brother will bring home his kicks and bully me with them. I may be taller, but he is big and heavy.

So I whipped up a plan to have him write down a promise to "not hurt anyone by kicking, punching or whatever skill [he] learned in taekwondo class anyone at home or anywhere else." Unfortunately, he's as lazy as I am and does not even want to pick up a pen. I am so dead. But I still support him.

No comments:

Post a Comment