Thursday, June 2

Hello June!

June starts today and the first day of classes is just around the corner. That's right, my school starts 13 days from now and I am totally not prepared for it yet. Well, I think I'm not, my mother says otherwise. Lately, I have been trying avoiding talking about school, college life and living far away from home again. (I studied in Iloilo as a high school student; now I'm off to Manila for my tertiary education.) But alas, it is inevitable with parents and relatives such as mine.

So to keep my mind (and this post) off the said topics, I have decided to share today's comic from xkcd.com.

"haha!" to the caption of today's comic (c) xkcd.com



Summer is unfortunately over now that May has ended. I would be writing less and less, especially I have to put a lot of effort on adapting to my new and rigid environment of college life. But fear not! I will somehow find time to put my thoughts on paper, or rather, on bits and bytes, in between lectures, lab works and many other piling school works.

PS. June, don't fast-forward the remaining days of my summer to the day school starts. It can be very stressful, you know. Pretty please, with rainbow sprinkles, chocolate coating and cherry on the top? Thanks a lot! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment