Friday, July 22

Con-si-der

When you really want to sleep early, but your dorm won't let you because it is Friday night, what do you do?

I twist and turn in bed. Somehow, it was still relatively quiet. After a while, the talking turns to shouting, the chuckles turn to boisterous laughing and the music keeps on growing louder and louder.

I try to keep my eyes closed, my body relaxed and my mind free from curses. And the shouts, the laughter and the music just keep on going. And questions race about my mind. Isn't it night time already? Isn't it time for people like themselves to sleep? Don't they consider other people who really really really want to sleep so badly? The other people who had not sleep before midnight for several nights and the only chance she'll be having is on Friday night?

During these nights, my solace is the Internet. I check my emails and social network sites and still there seems no end to the noise pollution. Here are the a few thing that I stumbled upon.

Mimic Octopus (c) xkcd.com

School Spirit :) [click "U" to enjoy]

lol XD (c) icanhascheezburger.com

Cute, right? Those are a few things that I was able to enjoy. Though I can only sigh. The only thing that I am hoping for right now is to be able to sleep. SLEEP! 

No comments:

Post a Comment