Tuesday, August 23

I wanna come home

I am freaking excited for the weekend! You know why? It is the long weekend of the year and I am going home with my sister. Aklan, here we come!
 
And since I am freaking excited about it, I keep singing songs with "home" in the lyrics.
 
Here's one by Michael Buble





"Another sunny place| Another aeroplane| I’m lucky, I know| But I wanna go home| Mmmm, I’ve got to go home| Let me go home| I’m just too far from where you are| I wanna come home..."

I have also been busy daydreaming what I will do at home. Maybe eat some home-cooked meals that I have been craving for weeks. Maybe ride my bike again and feel the breeze on my face. Let's just hope it won't rain. Maybe I could even go for a swim in a pool somewhere. And maybe I will abuse the freaking unlimited internet connection at home.

Dearest family, see you soon! I just wanna be home. :">

No comments:

Post a Comment