Thursday, May 30

#ThrowbackThursday: Galaw-galaw sa Tag-araw

Time for some Throwback Thursday! (I know, but a little mainstream once in a while won't hurt, right?)

Last push for summer! Here's a video of my friends and I dancing to an old summer TV station ID four years ago during a summer internship in a local college as a requirement in high school. (No, the video was not required of us, but rather, a fancy among friends. The internship was required, though.)



Shout out to Ayanne Aborka, Nicola Alcanzo, Sri Anabo, Charisse Gasataya and Faith Marcelino: I hope you don't mind me sharing this little, uh, adventure we did, and sharing your names here as well. May I ask, though: do you cringe when watching, or even remembering, this?

Acknowledgement to Mark Marcelino for shooting and editing the videos. It was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment