Friday, May 18

Selfishness and Lollicakes

Up until now, we haven't finished the lollicakes that we gave our mom on Mother's Day. You see, I don't let anybody get one and go, even f the cakes are technically my mother's. I have always been selfish with these things-- chocolates, stickers, pencils, stationery. In fact, there's a fine line between me being a collector and me being a hoarder. I just love the feeling of having many of one thing.

But selfish or not, I love taking pictures of the pretty things and pretty people, i.e. lollicakes and my brother. I feel less selfish when I share the pictures I have taken. See?

My brother's daily ration.



Here's a letter T from "Happy Mother's Day"

It's so hard for me to take the first bite, but see how easy it is for him!

It's funny that my brother and I are the ones who consume the gift we gave our mom last Mother's day.

(Due to some technical difficulties, i.e. abnormally slow upload speed, I will be posting more pictures later on.)



No comments:

Post a Comment