Saturday, June 9

Ocean Park 2012

To make my brother's summer vacation complete, we went to Manila Ocean Park this afternoon. The Oceanarium and Jellies, Dancing Sea Fairies, are so last year. This summer, we saw sea lions, penguins and the Musical Fountain Show, among all.

To make it quick, here are a few pictures of our exciting day.

First things first: a picture at the entrance.

Yeah, well, we'll try anything here.



Sea lions!

We're in Antarctica!

Making faces at the South Pole.
Penguins fed by mama penguin staff.

Swimming penguin.

At the Snow Village, which is actually a very large and decorated walk-in freezer.

Still make-believing we're surrounded by real snow, though.

Look, a one-eyed snowman! And my cute family.

I thought it would be nice to take pictures of the Musical Fountain Show as souvenir, but, to my demise, my shots didn't capture the moment. They failed me, somehow. Nonetheless, here they are.




My brother wants to be chef so he's next to the chef.

No comments:

Post a Comment