Thursday, June 21

Sully said he loves college

Is it because those who grew up watching Monsters, Inc. are probably tertiary education students by now? Sounds like Toy Story 3, doesn't it?


Maybe. Or maybe Disney has ran out of ideas that producing sequels and film adaptions of old books and series and video games are the next big thing-- big money-making thing, that is. I find this loss of originality and creativity very depressing, especially since a big part of my childhood was all about Disney movies and shows. Before, life watching the TV was colorful, fantastic, thrilling, inspiring and, sometimes, romantic. Now, I find the thrill gone. Most, if not all, of the movies have become cliché.

And that's the Monsters University teaser. It will premiere around this time next year.

Mike as a disco ball was a nice touch-- predictable but cute. And Sully, I wish I could say the same thing about college. In my present situation, it would take a miracle for me to finish my homework and have time to fool around. Frankly, I still miss high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment