Monday, April 23

New Look 2012

It's summer and my best friend said she is boring herself to death.

It's summer and I have time to tinker with my blog.

And so it began. I have commissioned my best friend again to work her magic in Photoshop to create a new banner and background for my blog. She accepted the job for nothing in return. And, voila!

From this...

...to this.



It took her only a day to finish these works of art. Amazing, right? That's pretty cool for someone who lacks the skills for Photoshop, such as I.

The Banner

The (unseen) Background

A big thank you to my best friend Wendy Ledda for sharing your artistic gifts for free. I truly hope I can give back soon, in return for your contributions to my wee blog. (And I haven't given my debut gift for you! OMG.) For now, let the mention of your name and a blog post dedicated to you show you how grateful I am. And this, too. Ha ha!

This ^_^
Yes, I still use Paint because I'm skilled at it. I have been practicing it since our first computer back in the 20th century. Plus, there is Webcam Toy that creates the needed special effects, thank you very much.

So, what do you think of my blog's new look?

No comments:

Post a Comment