Monday, April 2

Step Up 4

Activism is when you fight for a cause, usually something political or social. Often, demonstrations or rallies are the common course of action. That is, with placards and shouting and walking on streets and all-night vigils. Can there be any artistic forms of activism?

Yes. Dance.




Four days ago, the trailer for Step Up Revolution, the fourth Step Up installation, was uploaded in YouTube. I have watched it and I cannot contain myself with all the excitement I am feeling right now. My best friends and I have watched all the Step Up movies. (Save Step Up 3D, but I am planning to watch it before I see Step Up Revolution. Where can I get a copy?) My best friend was fortunate enough to have watched the Step Up 3D in the cinema. She said paying for the 3D ticket was worth the movie. And that was, what? One year ago? Maybe two?

Anyway, I am a big fan of Step Up and of dancing so I can't wait ca't wait cant wait for the movie. The movie is set to show on July this year. Who wants to go with me?

And nostalgia bug has bitten me again. I miss dancing. Who wants to dance with me? Let's groove away!

No comments:

Post a Comment