Tuesday, May 3

(forgotten) Intro of Me

Though I suck in introducing my self, I feel that it is proper for readers to have a little knowledge about me. Here goes.

The name is Nadya Patricia Sauza, Naj for short. I graduated with high honors in high school last March, so unfortunately I am expected to reach higher in college. Dammit, excellence and over-achieving genes.

I love photography, dancing, reading and food, amongst all.


Photography: I like taking pictures of babies and young kids doing what they do best. Some are cute and that's enough said, while some do cute things which makes them cuter. Usually, I prefer being the photographer instead of the subject. But don't worry, I can flash a teeth-full smile when the camera points my way.

Dancing: Ballet, ballroom, disco, streets. I'm familiar with all of them, but don't expect to see a professional when you see me on the dance floor. I'm a fast-learner to any choreography, especially when I'm enjoying the dance. And when I enjoy, I can shake my booty to any beat!

Reading: Because of Harry Potter, I have fallen in love to the written world. Since my first HP book, I have read several more books, including the rest of the HP series by JK Rowling, Chronicles of Narnia by CS Lewis, Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman and The Good Earth by Pearl Buck, to name a few. They all helped my vocabulary and writing style to grow, more or less.

Food: It's essential! I like seafoods, usually inihaw. I eat a lot of Filipino dishes, because you are what you eat. I also fancy some Japanese, Italian and American dishes every now and then. I may look small for my age, but I always enjoy getting seconds, and even thirds.


However, I don't know how to ride a bike. I don't cook, because pouring hot water in cups of instant noodles do not count. I can't even sing to save my life.


Honestly, I am not a regular updater, especially on school days, but I always try to regularly make my blogs appropriate and interesting. After all, this is my practice arena.

If you have reached this point, thank you for taking the time to read! People like you make me very happy. And I think those who make me happy deserve a place in heaven, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment