Sunday, May 22

Science of Growing Up

My mom arrived home with a "book". She went to my brother's school (also my old elementary school) to have him enrolled and came home with one of my old projects.

"Nakita raw habang naglilinis. Buti na lang pumunta ako doon kanina (It was found while they were cleaning up. It's a good thing that I went there,)," my mom told me.

The book was sort of a Science project when I was in sixth grade, if I'm not mistaken. It's full of pictures that was not taken by a digital camera. Yes, it was the old point-and-shoot film camera that caught my childhood in action. There were also captions which I think my sister helped me wrote. And because I'm really happy to have it back, I will share a few pages of my homemade book.



i loved dancing ever since
More pictures are available here!

No comments:

Post a Comment