Monday, May 2

Parties on May 1

Today is May 1. Many people just celebrated their birthday today. I was both lucky and unlucky to be invited to two kid's birthday parties. I was lucky because I got to have free meals twice, enjoy the company of kids as young as two years old and bring home lots of food! On the other hand, I was unlucky, and so I exaggerate, because I was not able to work on my yearbook assignment and I got so tired it really felt like a long day!

Anyway, let me talk about the parties.





First stop: Moises’s second birthday party. It had a Toy Story 3 theme, my brother Jommel’s favorite movie. Moises or Boo-Boo as he calls himself had clowns perform magic tricks and emcee the program. There were food for the children (includes popcorn, cotton candy, waffles, chocolate fountain, hotdogs and burgers) and food for the adults (includes spaghetti, several viands and rice). Of course, we were allowed to get any food, but most of the kids preferred the ones prepared for them.

There were also games where my brother won a wall clock that has a Toy Story 3 picture. He was also able to get a lot of chichiria and little toys from the pabitin and the piƱata. Afterwards, each child was given goodie bag that has chocolates, a Toy Story wristwatch, towel and wallet. How cool is that?

Second stop: Maui’s fourth birthday. My brother was my only companion at Maui’s house because my mother was already tired from the first party. Though I was still full, we still went because I was not going to put down an invitation! Plus the fact that they are relatives, so yes, we are obliged to come and visit. Thank goodness, my brother behaved well even if it’s only the two of us.

This party was more of a get together than a kiddie party so there were no games. Nonetheless, I really had fun talking with my second cousins and taking pictures of Maui and John-John (his cousin of same age) with Jommel.

No comments:

Post a Comment