Thursday, May 19

My Sister's Netbook

My family has been subscribed to postpaid plans of Smart Telecommunications since my sister was in high school. Except for me. I'm subscribed to Sun Cellular, baby!

Anyway, I have seen many kinds of cellular phones because of their subscription. From the big and bulky Stone Age mobile phones, to the sleek and chic slide, touch screen and even camera phones of the future. And apparently, it does not stop there! We go to tablet phones and even netbooks waiting to be owned.
Samsung N150. (c) cnet.com.au

Yes, my sister is still subscribed to Smart and she got a netbook upon renewing her contract. She's in Manila so I have the privilege to set up her netbook before the seven-day warranty ends. It's the Samsung N150 with Windows 7 for OS. Plus it is bundled with a cute little Samsung phone. Unfortunately for my sister, the only available unit is black, instead of the other cute colors such as pink, yellow and blue.

My father, half-kidding, told me that they should not have bought me a new laptop and instead just waited for their contract renewal. Frankly, I'm happily contented with my little Acer Aspire One netbook. I'm a proud owner of an Acer notebooks that was featured in a newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment