Thursday, May 26

New bike + McDo commercial

Although I had my first bike when I was seven years old, I did not learn. And I was stuck dreaming about riding on the streets and tasting the cool breeze on my face.

Who says I can't ride a bike to save my life? Oh yeah, that was me. But anyway, I am now capable to ride a bicycle. It's high time I made my summer productive, no?





Currently, I am sixteen years old (and loving it). And in all honesty, I just bought my bike yesterday afternoon. I rode it with training wheels yesterday and earlier today I took them off. (Be happy for me, please.) I rode a few rounds around the house and I'm proud I did not even fall once, though I would have liked a longer track to make biking more fun.  I have a few scratches on my legs but that's okay. It's part of growing up. And quite frankly, I'm still a growing child.

I am now experiencing what I missed as a child.

Speaking of growing up, I fancy the new McDonald's commercial. It's about an oldie barkada who spots people doing things that they also did during the old times. It really cheers me up to see old friends still be friends no matter how old they have become. True friends, don't you think? I wonder if my barkada will be able to do that once we grow old as they are. Wouldn't that be fun?


I really enjoy watching this commercial. I hope you enjoy it, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment