Saturday, May 14

Summer Sun experience

I missed the Internet! It has been exactly 12 days since I last surfed. And that was when I speedily wrote a late introduction of myself.

I am not at home so I did not get to use our Unlimited Broadband Internet connection for almost two weeks. Fortunately, I have a cousin here who has a Sun Broadband dongle, thank goodness! After using it for a while, I have noticed a few good points about Sun.


The dongle did not have load this morning so my cousin bought a load card worth P100. I only knew the one-day unlimited surfing for P50. But to my surprise, Sun has a better promo. For P100, I have three days of unlimited surfing! Sulit!

I have used dongles of other network providers in this area. I found out that though they both had the same number of signal bars, Sun surfing speed is way faster than that of Globe Tattoo. I also found out that Sun has its 3G signal here in NCR thus Sun's better connection here in the city than in the province.

With all the cheap promos of Sun, I am really surprised that the company have not yet been bankrupt. Anyway, I am enjoying the Sun, both telecommunications provider and the star up above, and I hope it never dies out, pun intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment